Yea I agree. If WSH scores here Dallas is in serious trouble. I really think it would signify the end of the Cowboy season and maybe be the one bright sport in a sub par year for the Skins.
They are inconsistent as hell. I mean one week they can absolutely burn it up on offense. Then the next two they can't score. Inconsistent, undisciplined = not very good for the win loss column.
There is definitely more talent on that offense than they are showing. Gettin shut out in the first half in two consecutive weeks? Definitely way more talent there. Wouldn't you agree?
Yea I agree. If WSH scores here Dallas is in serious trouble. I really think it would signify the end of the Cowboy season and maybe be the one bright sport in a sub par year for the Skins.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
If Dallas goes 2-14 but beats the Skins twice, then it's really not that bad of a year so yeah it would definitely be a great win for the Skins today.
IDK if it means end of season for Dallas if they lose today, they have a great rebound game Thursday when the Raiders come to town. It definitely won't be good and more than likely will pretty much end it, but eithey way Dallas SHOULD beat the Raiders.
I'm not seein much out of all these WRs the Skins drafted the year before last. I figured they would finally be playin well by now, but I just don't see it. That draft scared me a little bit, looks like all for no reason now.
Suisham back to 08 form. Dallas will find a way to pull this out I'd say.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Somebody must have told the WRs there is a game taking place. Finally they are playin a little bit.
TD Dallas! Pass to Crayton.
Romo just moved pretty well and extended that play, esp considerin his injury.
7-6 Cowboys.
It's painful to watch.Hold Dallas to 1 TD,great defensive effort,yet your offense is so putrid,you lose the game. I really feel for them. If Dallas were playing anybody else today,they'd be embarrassed (except maybe Cleveland and St.Louis).![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Great defensive effort? Why don't you try, horrible offensive effort by Dallas. Dallas has played like **** today, dropped balls, sails, missed FG's, fumbles in the redzone, and of course the usual dumb penalties.
And Duckmeat, what the hell is wrong with Folk? That guy has been automatic the past few seasons, up there with the most reliable, but these past few games..he's just missed and missed.
Signifies the Skins season. Offsides missed causes pressure and Campbell gets picked.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I love when Jason Campbell comes through....for the other team.
Bookmarks